WWII Temporary wartime golf rules sign, in black on cream. This is a reproduction of the sign that hung in the Richmond golf course, Surrey(London), England circa 1940, a similar vibe to those “Keep calm and carry on” signs. An interesting gift for golfers and WWII collectors.
• Another fine example of British resolve during the blitz, using humor in the face of destruction and evil.
• Weathered/aged style
• Our signs are made from metal, which means they’re built to last. You can install these funny signs anywhere indoors or outdoors though we do not recommend not placing them in direct sunlight to avoid fading over time.
• Signs measure 11.8×7.8 inches and 15.8×11.8 inches.
Please note: These signs are not textured. The rust, scratches and other markings are part of the images used to give the sign an aged appearance. The finish is smooth gloss.
- We ship Worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 14-20 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
15 reviews for WWII “Temporary Wartime Golf Rules” Sign | WW2 | History | World War Two | Golfing | Keep Calm Carry On | Historical Sign – Metal Sign